Minecraft Adventures.

For all your Minecraft needs! Have a nice day!

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > November 2012 Update, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

BlAz

Allright so i didnt get to do anything last month (because i couldnt find the time) but now i should have some good time to do shit. such as my modded survival series, a look at 1.4, and final files (whenever that is) but i also posted up a picture saying minecraftia needs a hero, and since i am typing this out right now i should say that this series isnt gameplay, its all animated, il start out by doing random animations here and there, but until i perfect my craft it will be a while, i will plan on using a device called blender if you know of a better one please tell me, and the mysterie syries still doesnt have a name, but if you have a name idea please say it, well the idea i have is "MCA Revelations" or just "Revelations" but the naming is still open, however it wont be here instantly like i said i will work at it non stop (as soon as i get blender) , well thats kind of what i have planned, tell me if i should just do these type of updates or video ones but anyways, see you all later and Remember (insert quote here)

--

BlAz

November 11, 2012 at 12:28 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Gatchi
Site Owner

Cool!! And yeah the Minecraft Adventures Revelations name sounds cool too. What do you use to animate? I have DAZ 3D and literally just downloaded Blender. I haven't really done anything with them at all. But that's just what I have. :P

--

-Gatchi /)^3^(\

November 11, 2012 at 8:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BlAz

i am trying to get into animating, ive used minemator in the past but it isnt as exstensive, and remember if you have another name for this animated series im planning feel free to say something

--

BlAz

November 11, 2012 at 8:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlAz

Yea, Yea, I get up in the morning to record some stuff and i find that my cats chewed my head phone wire, no,no im not mad, why should i be mad, broken headphones thats ok, cant record thats ok, loaded 30/30 rifle thats ok

--

BlAz

November 12, 2012 at 1:13 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gatchi
Site Owner

lol that sucks :roll:

--

-Gatchi /)^3^(\

November 12, 2012 at 6:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BlAz

what sucks even more is that minecraft forge decides to have a seizure when ever i try to load it up, which makes me wanting to do a modded survival series a pain in the ass

--

BlAz

November 13, 2012 at 10:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Gatchi
Site Owner

Hm yeah I hate it when stuff like that happens :/

--

-Gatchi /)^3^(\

November 14, 2012 at 6:16 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.